Please read these conditions carefully.
Each person signing these conditions (“the Guest”) acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest”) occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using the facility in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
A deposit is non-refundable unless 28 days prior notice of cancellation is given in peak seasons, or 14 days’ notice in any other times (an administrative charge of $50 is payable for all cancellations). Balance of account is payable on arrival and is not subject to refund.
All bookings are subject to a deposit being accepted and final confirmation of dates requested.
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING & OCCUPANCY
1. Charges must be paid by Cash or Credit/Debit card must pay charges before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made.
2. Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
3. The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together will all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or
loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest.
4. The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
5. Guests must only park cars in the designated areas.
6. Only the number of people shown on the receipt may stay in the apartment overnight.
7. No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
8. Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
9. The by-laws, rules, and regulations of the complex and any reasonable decision of the Manager must be complied with.
The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any Guest fails to comply.
10. There is no refund for early departure.
11. The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
12. The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
13. In the event of the Guest deciding to cancel the booking, a refund of the deposit, less an administration fee, will only be made if more than 28 days’ notice is given in high season or 14 days’ notice at other times.
14. The Guest authorises the Manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage, or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
15. If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guest’s property.
We are not a party destination our “Quite Hours” from 10pm to 7am are strictly enforced. No noise is to be heard in an apartment or common area that is coming from another apartment.